23 Relationship & Love Quotes That Will Help You The Most
When we are in love our Relationships goes through many happy and sad moments. There are days where we are very much happy and there are days which might be hard for us. Some Relationships make through it but some don’t if we are really true to each other we should never ever give upon each other. here are some of the quotes and some of the sayings that will surely help you.
1. A real love letter is made of insight, understanding, and compassion. Otherwise it's not a love letter. A true love letter can produce a transformation in the other person, and therefore in the world.
2. Not everything has wonderful closure but there's always another time. Put the relationship first. The quality of the negotiating is much more important than what you are negotiating.
3. No matter who you are and what happens in your life, you still have the chance to turn your life around and be great. The way you think determines the way you feel, and the way you feel influences the way you act.
4. Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still
5. The killer of love is creeping separateness. It’s taking love for granted, especially after marriage. The failure of love might seem to be caused by hate or boredom or unfaithfulness; but those were results. First came the creeping separateness.
6. his is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there's no need at all to understand what's happening, because everything happens within you.
7. The only reason we don't open our hearts and minds to other people is that they trigger confusion in us that we don't feel brave enough or sane enough to deal with.
8. To the degree that we look clearly and compassionately at ourselves, we feel confident and fearless about looking into someone else's eyes.
9. There are many ways to say I love you. Just by being there when things are sad and scary. Just by being there, being there, being there to say, I love you.
10. Time is the shop, Where everyone works hard, To build enough love, To break the Shackle. ... Yet again God, Will have to drop you back at the shop, Where you still have work, With, Love.
11. It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
12. If you can love your partner the way he or she is, if you can open your heart completely to your partner, you can reach heaven through your love.
13. If a person loves only one other person and is indifferent to the rest of his fellow men, his love is not love but a symbiotic attachment, or an enlarged egotism.
14. We need to help people to discover the true meaning of love. Love is generally confused with dependence. Those of us who have grown in true love know that we can love only in proportion to our capacity for independence.
15. he gauge of a good poem is the size of the love-bruise it leaves on your neck, or the size of the love-bruise it can paint on your brain, or the size of the love-bruise it can weave into your soul, or indeed-- it could be all of the above.
16. When you begin to touch your heart or let your heart be touched, you begin to discover that it's bottomless, that this heart is huge, vast, and limitless. You begin to discover how much warmth and gentleness is there, as well as how much space.
17. Love does not fail for you when you are rejected or betrayed or apparently not loved. Love fails for you when you reject, betray, and do not love.
18. When you make a commitment to a relationship, you invest your attention and energy in it more profoundly because you now experience ownership of that relationship.
19. The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.
20. he fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
21. Once you accept yourself just the way you are, the next step is to accept your partner. Your partner has a right to be who he or she is; he or she has a right to be free.
22. When we love a person, we accept him or her exactly as is: the lovely with the unlovely, the strong along with the fearful, the true mixed in with the façade, and of course, the only way we can do it is by accepting ourselves that way.
23. A real love letter is made of insight, understanding, and compassion. Otherwise it's not a love letter. A true love letter can produce a transformation in the other person, and therefore in the world.